Your career path should lead to real opportunity
Community First Bank of Indiana in partnership with Bankers Financial Services Network (OSJ) and LPL Financial work to offer a complete menu of financial services to bank clients. This employment opportunity would allow you to join Community First Investment Group, located at Community First Bank of Indiana, as an LPL Financial Advisor associated with Bankers Financial Services Network (OSJ) and registered through LPL Financial.
Community First Investment Group, located at Community First Bank of Indiana, supports the local community with a complete menu of financial services. You will join a team that is dedicated to helping clients in every stage of their financial life.
This exciting position will allow you to grow your career and business, helping the people and families that look to Community First Investment Group, located at Community First Bank of Indiana, for financial solutions. This position will offer:
• The ability to build a strong client base with the Bank’s referral system
• Several branch locations with significant deposit base (Hamilton County, IN – Westfield/Noblesville/Meridian N.)
• The opportunity to find new clients via the bank’s client base
• The opportunity to create client solutions without proprietary products
• The ability to grow your business with LPL’s combination of tools, technology, and support
• The benefit of LPL’s experience helping financial institutions grow and maximize their investment programs
• The opportunity to capitalize on the bank’s community presence.
As an advisor associated with LPL Financial, you benefit from LPL’s commitment to take care of you so you can take care of your clients. Your partnership includes:
• Access to LPL’s proprietary technology and a suite of customized services
• An open architecture platform with access to thousands of investment products from leading third-party product sponsors
• Resources and expertise across LPL to help you create client solutions
• The freedom to create solutions specific to your client’s goals
Whatever your vision of success, we’re with you every step of the way.
This is a unique W2 employment opportunity offered through Community First Bank of Indiana, in coordination with Bankers Wealth Management and LPL Financial.
• Series 7 and 66 (63/65) required
• Insurance license required
• Three or more years of investment sales experience
By submitting an application, you are not applying for employment with Bankers Financial Services Network (OSJ) or LPL Financial. Employment is with Community First Bank of Indiana, however, in accordance with regulatory requirements, LPL Financial would hold your securities/insurance licenses.
These investment products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Community First Bank of Indiana.
CFB provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.